LET’S WORK TOGETHER
GIVING & PARTNERING
Phoenix Cyber Academy welcomes and encourages individuals, governments, and organizations to partner with us to meet the demand for a skilled cyber security workforce and uplift disadvantaged members of our communities. Please review the following sections to determine which area(s) makes the most sense for you and/or your organization to help us help those in need.
Phoenix Cyber Academy is only accepting the following asset and time donations:
- Cash and digital currency
- Funded scholarships
- Government grants
- Collateral assets (for resale only)
- Must be pre-approved by PCA
- Program naming memorials
- Volunteer guest instructor services
- Volunteer guest speakers
We are continually seeking Arizona companies who wish a dedicated and reliable provider of a steady stream of well-trained entry-level cyber security candidates, especially those that come from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The general terms of the optional employer partner program are shown below.
- Tax deductible annual program enrollment fee
Employers who wish to join our optional partner program are entitled to the following:
- REVIEW: Receive anonymous candidate resumes during week three of the program, including the results of the candidate’s performance to date
- REVIEW: Receive a copy of our proprietary Cyber Career-to-Personality profile for each candidate
- ON-SITE VISITS: Right to schedule one (1) 30-minute on-site visit per each 4-week program during which time you can informally interact with students
- INTERVIEWS: Right to schedule three (3) on-campus candidate interviews prior to graduation
Employers are welcome to contact us if they have a volume of existing staff they would like to enroll in the PCA program. Please contact us if this is of interest.
PCA welcomes the opportunity to partner with industry on creative initiatives and sponsorships.
Do you have an idea on how your organization or company can work with PCA? Simply contact us with your idea and we will get back with you regarding next steps.
Phoenix Cyber Academy is collocated at LaunchPoint—Mesa, Arizona’s 53,000-square-foot Technology Accelerator. This grants us and our partners access to:
- 13 classrooms;
- six fully-equipped science and engineering labs;
- co-working space;
- conference rooms; and
- numerous study and gathering spaces.