The fifth course in the Phoenix Cyber Academy Cyber Security Career Accelerator Program is the PECB ISO 21500 Foundations certification. ISO 21500 Foundation training enables teaches internationally-accepted best practices for the management of projects. During this training course, are taught the key concepts and processes of Project Management.
Developing project management skills will serve students throughout their lives. The PECB ISO 21500 Foundations certification is a way for students to immerse themselves in the project management industry and ready them for becoming knowledgeable and valuable members of employer project teams.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Project Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Project Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage a project
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam