Phoenix Cyber Academy will offers qualified students program tuition and cost of living scholarships as funds are available.
Please review the Phoenix Cyber Academy Admissions and Scholarship Guide for more information.
- Tuition Scholarship: This scholarship covers all costs associated with attending our program, including:
- Laptop classroom use;
- Course/learning materials;
- Online accounts used to access study materials; and
- Certification exams.
The fixed value of this scholarship is $9,683.
- Cost of Living Scholarship: This scholarship is designed to reduce the financial hardship associated with attending the program full-time. Students must provide evidence of financial hardship to qualify for this scholarship. This scholarship is intend to partially cover the costs of:
- Child or adult care; and
- Transportation (loan payment; public transportation pass, etc.).
The maximum value of this scholarship is $1,500.